At Money Money Payday Loans, we ensure your privacy is protected. We may periodically update this policy, but all content is solely collected for the purposes of assessing risk for loan services and improving our service and product.
Information that we collect includes:
- Name, job title, employer, monthly income, birth date and other applicable information needed for personal identity verification.
- Contact information including a copy of drivers license, utility bill or any other applicable document that proves current residence.
- Demographic information such as location you reside in, including address, and postal codes.
- Other information relevant to customers receiving a payday loan.
- Internal record keeping.
- Research and improvement of services
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail to learn how to further customize our product and experience to better meet your needs.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, all information is stored on a secure private server. We have additionally implemented physical barriers managerial procedures and high level encryption to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites. Always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or release your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any of the information you have provided to us for the purposes of securing a loan is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at 778 565 5030.